PEDro and DiTA are managed by a Steering Committee that works with an Advisory Committee. Collectively, these groups are known as the PEDro Partnership. The primary roles of the PEDro Partnership are to facilitate evidence-based physiotherapy by ensuring ongoing open access to PEDro and DiTA, and to promote and support the widespread and efficient use of PEDro and DiTA. The Steering Committee provides high-level leadership, direction, and monitoring for all activities and initiatives of the PEDro Partnership. Membership on the Steering Committee is voluntary.
We are seeking expressions of interest from physiotherapists interested in joining the PEDro Steering Committee. Three positions are available. Applicants are asked to submit an expression of interest that addresses, in a maximum of two pages, these key criteria:
- has a PhD
- has current physiotherapy registration or licensing
- has had success in obtaining competitive research grants
- is committed to evidence-based practice
- has a track record of collaboration
- has established networks in health, university and other relevant sectors, and
- resides within 3 hours of the Sydney time zone.
Applicants may be asked to supply additional information or be contacted by one of the members of the PEDro Steering Committee during the selection process.
Expressions of interest should be emailed to Anne Moseley (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 9am Sydney time on Monday 22 March 2021. Please use “EOI PEDro Steering Committee” in the subject line. Late applications will not be considered.