We found the five social media posts that PEDro users most engaged with in 2020. In case you missed the posts, we provide a brief description and links to the original posts below.
- PEDro honours the adaptability and resilience of physiotherapists during the COVID-19 pandemic for world physiotherapy day
- Infographic for systematic review that found Tai Chi probably improves physical and mental health in people with knee osteoarthritis
- Infographic for systematic review that found exercise reduces the rate of falls in people 60 years and older living in the community
- PEDro world-wide journal club on constraint induced movement therapy after stroke is now available
- Infographic for systematic review that antenatal pelvic floor muscle training can prevent urinary incontinence