We found the five social media posts that PEDro users most engaged with in 2021. In case you missed them, we provide a brief description and links to the original posts below.
- First short video of PEDro Advanced Search for the “You Ask #PEDroAnswers” campaign. This video answered “In older people living at home, does telephone motivational interviewing with a physiotherapist increase physical activity compared to providing written advice”.
- Third video of PEDro Advanced Search for the “You Ask #PEDroAnswers” campaign. This video answered “In people with a cervical disc herniation, does computerised traction reduce pain more than exercise therapy?”.
- Infographic for systematic review that found exercise prehabilitation increases preoperative functional capacity and decreases postoperative hospital length of stay in people undergoing surgery for abdominal cancer.
- PEDro celebrates World PT Day on 8 September 2021. This post highlighted some evidence-based resources for the physiotherapy management of long COVID.
- Meet the people behind PEDro. This post introduced the new members of the PEDro Steering Committee.